Offerte di Lavoro
|Offerta N°: 1869|
|Data scadenza offerta||20/05/2012|
|N° Riferimento EURES||Eures Padova 4866832|
|Azienda Richiedente||Kliniken Schmieder|
|N° lavoratori richiesti||1|
|Età minima||-||Età massima||-|
|Sede di Lavoro||GERMANIA||Prov.||EE|
|Titolo di studio richiesto||LAUREA - Vecchio o nuovo ordinamento|
|Servizio||Servizio Eures Padova (Germania "Schmieder JdNeurologyA") - rif. 4866832 - offerta n. 1869|
Kliniken Schmieder is a specialist hospital leading in the fields of neurology and neurological rehabilitation which is located at six sites and has approximately 1,700 employees. In addition to acute cases with neurological conditions, patients with sequelae following brain injury as well as tumour, vascular and inflammatory brain diseases are treated in our clinics.
The Acute Neurology department of our clinic in Allensbach has 40 beds and treats all acute and chronic conditions in the field of neurology, which is approximately 1,500 cases per year. A 7-bed monitoring unit with two ventilator beds is integrated in the Acute Neurology department. The diagnostic options include the full range of neurophysiological methods as well as colour duplex sonography. In addition, we have our own MRI scanner (1.5T), a spiral CT scanner, a clinical laboratory and a sleep laboratory. Medical employees are in possession of the trainer certificates for EEG, EMG, EP and ultrasound issued by the German Society for Clinical Neurophysiology (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Klinische Neurophysiologie - DGKN). The patient management is largely digitalised with electronic patient records.
We are looking for a full-time or part-time
Junior doctor ("Assistenzarzt [m/w]") to specialise in neurology
(Basic doctor degree is sufficient to apply)
who is able to start working at the earliest possible time.
We offer you:
• Regular internal further education and support with external further education
• 4-months rotation to the additional neurological diagnostic procedures under guidance of a senior physician
• Together with the Neurorehabilitation department at the Allensbach site, we are authorised to provide continuing medical education ("Weiterbildungsermáchtigung") for 4 years in neurology
• Opportunity to receive continuing medical education for 1 year in social medicine and 1 year in rehabilitation
• Opportunity to switch temporarily to the neurological clinic of the Hegau medical centre in Singen as part of the further training in neurology
• Opportunity to cooperate in scientific projects including writing your doctor's thesis
• Individual and family-friendly part-time models
• Performance-based compensation in accordance with our corporate labour agreement which is based on the labour agreement for physicians concluded with the German Confederation of Municipal Employers Associations (Vereinigung der kommunalen Arbeitge-berverbande - VKA)
• Additional income by preparing expert opinion reports
• Participation in the pool
• An attractive corporate pension scheme
• Contribution to relocation costs
• Help with flat-hunting.
Send cover letter + CV in English or German (nothing in Italian) as a PDF file or a Word file to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, please refer on subject: "Schmieder JdNeurologyA". Interviews in English or German will take place at the headquarters of Veneto Lavoro in Mestre (VE) (the specified date will be communicated to eligible candidates selected both by EURES Padova and ZAV-Bonn).Valid up to the 20th of May 2012
Per info NUMERO VERDE SPECIALISTICO 800745270 dei Centri per l'Impiego della Provincia di Frosinone.
|Indietro||Stampa la pagina|